- Free counselling because my dad was a Vietnam Veteran. Boy do I need it! Next appointment on Tuesday.
- The music of Taylor Swift and Lily Allen I keep hearing on the radio... it cheers me up, no end!
- My son's tutor, who helped us turn the kids' bedrooms back into rooms they could use, and help us organise our laundry over the school holidays.
Saturday, July 25, 2009
Three things I am grateful for:
Monday, July 6, 2009
I didn't realise it had been quite this long! I have not had much spare time.
- I've started counselling (going again tomorrow)
- attended the day spa (had a lovely time but got very anxious when it was time to go home)
- I've got tonsillitis again,
- DS and DD have been sick
- DH ran out of oxycontin again (it's a monthly event), but we've determined he can get by with Valium and Tramadol XR
- Haven't been to the gym since learning my program - but will go to yoga on Wednesday
- Work has bought me a new PC; setting it up is in progress, but my wonderful DH has found a KVM switch (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) so my desk is not overly cluttered.
- I have a working printer!