Monday, July 6, 2009

A long time between posts


Hello

I didn't realise it had been quite this long! I have not had much spare time.
  • I've started counselling (going again tomorrow)
  • attended the day spa (had a lovely time but got very anxious when it was time to go home)
  • I've got tonsillitis again,
  • DS and DD have been sick
  • DH ran out of oxycontin again (it's a monthly event), but we've determined he can get by with Valium and Tramadol XR
  • Haven't been to the gym since learning my program - but will go to yoga on Wednesday
  • Work has bought me a new PC; setting it up is in progress, but my wonderful DH has found a KVM switch (Keyboard, Video, Mouse) so my desk is not overly cluttered.
  • I have a working printer!
I will try to post something more meaningful soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment